JnB Shrine Blog

Thursday, July 12, 2007
Memorable Lines
JnB SISTERS "we are inlove with these words"


Bernardine SAYs......

"My favorite line is from Jurassic Park 1"



Dr. Ian Malcom : "God creates dinosaurs, God destroys dinosaurs, God creates man, man destroys God, man creates dinosaurs. "
Dr. Ellie Sattler : "Dinosaurs eat man, woman inherits the earth."

Mandy picks....


10 things I hate about you



"I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme. I hate it, I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it that you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all"


Notebook
"I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours"




Pirates of Caribbean Jack Sparrow
I've got a jar of dirt! I've got a jar of dirt! And guess what's inside it?


Chris likes....

"Look, I guarantee there'll be tough times. I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know, in my heart, you're the only one for me."






See, I think you're scared. You put up a big glass wall to keep from getting hurt. But it also keeps you from getting touched. It's a risk, isn't it, Jenny? At least I had the guts to admit what I felt. Someday you're gonna have to come up with the courage to admit you care.



Jeda's choices....

Xfiles
"One day, you look at the person and see more than you did the day before, like a switch was flickered somewhere. And the person who was just a friend is suddenly the only person you can imagine yourselfwith."




Notting Hill

After all... I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.


A Walk to Remember
Jamie saved my life, she taught me everything, about like, hope and the long journey ahead. I'll always miss her but her love is like the wind, i can't see it, but I can feel it.

Elle Wu's fave

Mr and Mrs Smith


"Still alive, baby?"




Cutie's movie lines



CLOSER
"There's a moment, there's always a moment,
I can do this, I can give in to this, or I can resist it
And I don't know when your moment was, but I bet you there was one. I'm gone"


The story of us

"I'm saying Chao Fans because we are in us, there is a history here"
"they are great kids, we made them, think about that there were no people,
then there were people"
"I'm saying Chao Fans because I love you"


                 
  Jerry Maguire

My need to make the best of things,
and your need to be responsible ...
"If we don't do something now, we could lose
ten years being polite."

Let's just call this next road trip
what it really is:
A nice long break.
*************************************************************************************************



posted by jnbshrine @ 7:38 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
"anything JnB-ish"
About Me

Name: jnbshrine
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER