JnB Shrine Blog

Wednesday, May 9, 2007
It's Me MIN!!!



MY NAME min

childhood ambition marine biologist or to work in seaworld.... near dolphins, with dolphins and to save them!!!


fondest memory on a field trip overseas with my group of friends. we slogged hard under the freezing temperatures, but it was so much fun and I learnt so much from the experience. we bonded well as a group... but sadly, I have lost contact with them...


why JnB? it all started from hyd, and my addiction with domyoji tsukasa and makino tsukushi... fell in love with dao ming si and san cai immediately... they look good together

wildest dream traveling back in time

proudest moment can't think of any... the best has yet to come!

biggest challenge to become someone that I, and my loved ones can be proud of


alarm clocks I am a big sleepy-head, so I've got 3 alarm clocks in my room (2 clocks and 1 mobile phone alarm)... I set them at 5 minute intervals, but I have absolutely no idea how they sound like... because they end up waking up someone else in the house, who will wake me up instead! :)


perfect day any day that I can sleep in!


first job a book reader! i hated to read when i was younger, so for every book i read, my mum would reward/pay me 2bucks! :) (is this considered a job? hehe :p)

indulgence potato chips!

last purchase lunch

favorite movie sound of music!!! (i love both the movie and the 'live' musical)

My life is... at the crossroads now... as I search for the light at the end of the tunnel...

My message stay true to yourself. and steadfast in whatever you believe in and love in.


posted by jnbshrine @ 3:12 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At May 9, 2007 at 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    its great to know more things about you min! hope you'll soon find your life's purpose.. good luck on your journey! =D

     
  • At May 9, 2007 at 10:27 AM, Blogger jnbshrine said…

    Hi min! wow we have something in common. I do love The sound of music as well. =) If you are at a crossroads now don't worry in time you will find w/c way to go. =)All the best - chris =)

     
  • At May 15, 2007 at 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hmmm you are the very first person i know that likes dolphins that much, interesting

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
"anything JnB-ish"
About Me

Name: jnbshrine
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER