JnB Shrine Blog

Friday, April 27, 2007
Meet elle wu

Meet Elle Wu

"Life is too short to keep our love to ourselves" -- elle wu 2007





MY NAME: Just call me Elle...


Childhood Ambition
: I've always wanted to become a doctor. I'm pursuing dentistry instead, which still gives me the title "Dr." when I graduate =), right?


Fondest memory: I think I have memory problems because I don't have a "fondest" memory per se. Every day is a happy day for me. =)


Soundtrack: "Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You"






Why JnB? To tell the truth, I only like Jerry. But I think he looks best with Barbie. The chemistry is there (I watched MG when I was in the Philippines), so definitely can't complain about that.


Wildest dream: Go on a date with Jerry Yan :p On a more serious note, I want to travel the world, own a spa resort in some exotic place, be a world class photographer, and travel to poorer countries to do mission work. Hmm...I also want to become a filmmaker.

Proudest moment: Can't think of any...


Biggest challenge: At the moment, finding time to get my butt on the treadmill


Alarm clock It's one of those talking kinds that goes "Wake up, sleepy head. Rise and Shine!" It's annoying, but I love it!


Perfect day At the beach, taking pictures

First job: Dishwasher for my mom :p

Indulgences: Dark chocolate and Ben&Jerry's Neapolitan Dynamite ice cream. Gotta love the combo of Chocolate Fudge Brownie and Cherry Garcia!

Last purchase: 2 fitness magazines (don't ask me why)

Favorite movie: Hmm...I seem to like the likes of Wedding Planner, Memoirs of a Geisha

Inspiration: Don't have one...


My life is a big collage. It's a patchwork of different things, different people, different hobbies, different interests.

My message: If my stories don't say it enough, I'll say it this one time: Love the one you're with. Whether it's your family, friends, or enemies, share your love. Life is too short to keep our love to ourselves. Oh, and don't forget to pray. In this world we live in, we always need to stay connected to the very source of Life.

To all the readers of my stories, thank you for your support and appreciation. It's always been my pleasure to keep you guys entertained. This summer is probably the last time that I would be writing a story because after this, I'm off to the more daunting challenge of dental school.

So thank you. I wish you all the best! Take care!
_elle wu @jnbshrine blog_2007
posted by jnbshrine @ 6:21 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At April 27, 2007 at 6:23 PM, Blogger jnbshrine said…

    hello elle. nice knowin a thing about urself. thank u for writing nice fics

     
  • At April 27, 2007 at 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aww...you're more than welcome. It's a pleasure for me to write stories. It keeps me entertained for hours as well. =)

     
  • At April 28, 2007 at 12:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi elle,
    i just want you to know that you are one of the JnB writers I really admire. now, after knowing something about you, i also admire you as a person. you have a positive outlook in life and you are always ready to share your love to another person. its sad though that you're leaving us soon but i understand that you have your priorities. i, myself, will do that after a few months. keep on rockin' elle! good luck!

     
  • At April 28, 2007 at 4:57 AM, Blogger jnbshrine said…

    Hi elle! Wow! it is nice knowing something about yourself. I love your stories. I can still remember when I read your Breaking Even before, I can't help but admire your writing skills. You are really good. To tell you the truth before, I did not even know that the writer for Breaking Even and Love Letters are one and the same. hehe =) I just realized it later on. You made me cry on Love Letters but you made me smile as well.=)Thank you for sharing =) Wish you all the best elle!

     
  • At April 28, 2007 at 4:58 AM, Blogger jnbshrine said…

    oh dear! I forgot to put my name. it was chris btw. hehe =)

     
  • At June 28, 2009 at 12:47 AM, Blogger tedibearz.91 said…

    hi elle. i just want to commend you on your fantastic writing skills and the great plots you came up with:)

    no doubt that your stories deserve to be published:) hope you continue on writing:P

     
  • At November 23, 2022 at 8:40 PM, Anonymous Meenu said…

    hi elle, is it possible to post ur stories again. Those like committed and nine months. read it years ago. Would like to read it again

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
"anything JnB-ish"
About Me

Name: jnbshrine
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER