JnB Shrine Blog

Friday, June 8, 2007
Once I like- "d" him
Well, sisters lets just lay our backs and go to memory lane here.
Ignore the news on that 'meteor stars' country... hehe

MY CHILDHOOD CRUSH (don't laugh at us)
Their pics when they were really cute and their recent pixies

Rizza remembers.... Richard Gere (hollywood's leading man)



HkGal (mandy) says... Ekin Cheng (Hongkong's star)
Ekin Cheng is best known for his portrayal of Chan Ho-Nam in the popular Young and Dangerous movie series. He also played Whispering Wind in the highly successful Stormriders.



Mjai had a crush on Edward Furlong American actor best known for playing young John Connor in Terminator 2: Judgment Day and playing Danny Vinyard in American History X.



"I saw him after several years as a murdering guest in CSI NY. I had to do a double take when I saw his name on the credits coz I hardly recognized him. He's fat now...ok, chubby! But in the two episodes of CSI NY he was in, he played his character so well"


Bloathy's Casper Devon Sawa



"i dont like him anymore, his nose had gotten bigger"

Cutie's 1990's. Neil Patrick Harris and Richard Dean Anderson





"Doogie Howser MD. the first blogger! hehe jokin' I actually managed to ask my aunt to name my cousin after him, after all that begging and then laughing after my success. Its weird but he turned to be gay, now who is laughing at me now? my cousin!"




"Macgyver. For me he is the original long haired heartthrob! Hehe he reminds me of Jerry's Macau picture and by the way may I add, i was only a small kid that time but then I really admire him, cant forget that opening song of that series and thank God, he is not gay"

******************there you go sisters************************
posted by jnbshrine @ 2:13 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
"anything JnB-ish"
About Me

Name: jnbshrine
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER